Countryside Cooperative’s social responsibility is to support local nonprofit community organizations by providing financial contributions, in-kind services, and volunteer support. In keeping with our corporate vision, we aim to be a leader in providing value to our communities.
NO DONATION REQUESTS OUTSIDE OF OUR TRADE TERRITORY WILL BE CONSIDERED
• Supports local nonprofit community organizations within our trade territory
• Only completed online applications will be considered
• Applications must include an organization’s 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status and valid Tax-Exempt ID number
• Contributions cannot be made to the same organization more than once per year
• All donation requests are submitted to our Donation Committee who meet twice a month to determine if request meets eligibility below
The focus of our contributions are based on:
1. Rural Youth Leadership Development/Ag Education – Support of established organizations that promote youth leadership development such as FFA, 4-H and Ag in the Classroom.
2. Promoting Agriculture – Countryside provides support to those members, communities, and organizations that seek to promote a positive image of the agricultural industry. Examples include Dairy Breakfasts, County Fairs, and Farm Tours.
3. Serving Our Local Communities – Countryside takes pride in partnering with our communities in programs geared toward Ag. The program looks to build relationships with our local communities through volunteering, fundraising, safety, education, and leadership.
Countryside will not:
Donate to organizations outside of our local trade territory.
Donate to organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability with respect to employment, volunteer participation, or the provision of services.
Consider donation requests to organizations conducting fundraising (third party giving) on behalf of nonprofit agencies.
Consider requests that solicit financial support for individuals, political candidates/campaigns, or for profit organizations.
Consider financial requests for capital campaigns.